Parents and Friends of 504 Air Cadets Past & Present
TWENTY SECOND ANNUAL CHINTHE PARADE
- On behalf of the Staff and Cadets of 504 Squadron, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you as a fellow Loyal Order of Chinthe member to attend the Twenty Second Annual Chinthe Parade
- This parade will take place on March 13st, 2019 at the Squadron Headquarters commencing at 1830hrs.
- The Reviewing Officer will be Commanding Officer of 435 Transport & Rescue Squadron, Lieutenant-Colonel John Coffin, and he will be joined by 435 Squadron Chief Warrant Officer Paul Nolan.
- The purpose behind this parade is to recognize all the new members, who will be enrolled into the “Loyal Order Of Chinthe”
- I would ask that you R.S.V.P. your attendance via phone (780) 451-5043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by NLT March 6th, 2019. I look forward to seeing you.
Certi Provehendi – Determined to Deliver