Parents and Friends of 504 Air Cadets Past & Present
TWENTY THIRD ANNUAL CHINTHE PARADE
- On behalf of the Staff and Cadets of 504 Squadron, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend the Twenty Third Annual Chinthe Parade.
- This parade will take place on March 18, 2020 at the Squadron Headquarters, located at the address above, as the parade will commence at 1900hrs, we ask that you please be seated no later than 1845hrs.
- The purpose behind this parade is to recognize qualified cadets and honourary recipients who will be enrolled as new members into the “Loyal Order of Chinthe”
- I have invited the Chief Chinthe and Commanding Officer of 435 Transport & Rescue Squadron, Lieutenant-Colonel John Coffin, to be in attendance as our Reviewing Officer for this parade. He will be joined by 435 Squadron Chief Warrant Officer Reginald Shave.
- I would ask that you R.S.V.P. your attendance via phone (780) 451-5043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 4, 2020. I look forward to having you join us on this special day.
Certi Provehendi – Determined to Deliver
Mark Lust CD