Follow four simple steps to join 504 RCACS. If you have questions at any time, contact us.
Step 1: Learn about the Program
Step 2: Assemble Documentation
Ensure you have the required documentation:
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate, Passport, or other Government issued ID.)
- Proof of Health Insurance (Provincial or Territorial health insurance card or private insurance (ie. Blue Cross) card.)
Step 3: Complete the Paperwork
Compete the following documents:
- Form CF 1158 (pdf) Application for Membership
- Uniform Measurements (including measurement guide)
- Read the Parent Information Sheet (Coming Soon)
If you need assistance completing the CF 1158 or the Uniform Measurements, both can be completed at the Squadron with staff assistance. In this case, move on to Step 4.
Step 4: Come See Us
Bring all of the documentation and forms to the unit during a regular training session. We train on Wednesday evenings from 1830 hrs to 2130 hrs at the Alberta Aviation Museum at 11410 Kingsway Ave (full contact details here).