PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MEETING HAS BEEN MOVED FROM WEDNESDAY SEPT 29, 2021 TO SEPT 30,2021
OFFICIAL NOTICE of 2021 VIRTUAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
Thursday, September 30, 2021
7pm – 8.30pm
All parents/guardians of cadets and persons interested in our Squadron are requested to attend.
The Friends of 504 Support Association is the squadron sponsoring committee. We are a not-for-profit society, made up of parent and community volunteers. We are responsible for non-military squadron operations.
Agenda (to be confirmed)
- Welcome, Introductions, Attendance
- Approval of Minutes of the 2020 Friends of 504 AGM
- Presentations by 504’s Commanding Officer and Friends of 504 President
- Review and Approval of 2020/21 Financial Statements and 2021/22 Budget
- Approval of new bylaws and the Friends of 504 policies and procedures manual by special resolution
- Voting for the 2021/22 Friends of 504 Executive and Committee members
- Questions & Answers
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing:
- Your full name, email address and phone number
- Name of your 504 cadet
- If you are interested in being nominated to join the Friends of 504 Executive.
We are looking for a Secretary and an Assistant Treasurer to join our Team for this 2021/22 training year. If you are interested and would like to learn more about either positions, please email us at email@example.com
Additional information will be provided closer to the meeting date and upon your registration, and will be available on the Squadron website at https://www.504rcacs.ca/.
Given current health restrictions, this meeting will be held virtually. We look forward to seeing you September 30, 2021.
President, Friends of 504