AGM 2020 Meeting Document and Instructions:
OFFICIAL NOTICE of 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
7pm – 8.30pm
All parents of cadets and persons interested in our Squadron are welcome to attend.
The Friends of 504 Support Association is the squadron sponsoring committee. We are a not-for-profit society, made up of parent and community volunteers.
Due to the Pandemic, this will be a virtual meeting on 504’s own platform, and we are asking you to register by email or text if you would like to attend.
Preliminary agenda (to be confirmed)
- Welcome, Introductions, Attendance
- Approval of Minutes of the 2019 Friends of 504 AGM
- Presentations by 504 Commanding Officer and Friends of 504 President about the 2020/21 Training Year
- Review and Approval of 2019/20 Financial Statements and 2020/21 Budget
- Appointing/Voting for the Friends of 504 Executive Committee
- Questions & Answers
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 587 599 8843, providing:
- Your full name;
- Your email address you will be using for your log-in information to the virtual link;
- Name of your 504 cadet;
- If you are interested in being nominated to join the Friends of 504 Executive.
Additional information, including the meeting link, will be provided closer to the meeting date and upon your registration.
We look forward to seeing you virtually on October 20, 2020.
President, Friends of 504