In this COVID environment, 504 Squadron will be conducting a modified registration process:
PLEASE BRING A MASK
- The applicant must be at least 12 years of age to sign up.
- Download the documents below, fill out, and bring a printed copy to the squadron or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you are not able we will have printed copies available to fill out.)
- Please bring a photocopy (or original if you cannot photocopy) of one of the following:
- Canadian Birth certificate
- Canadian Passport
- or Canadian Resident Certificate (or card)
- Photocopy or original of Alberta Health Care card.
- Sign up to our Remind Text Messaging for on-going communication.
- Check back to our website for further developments.
We will be accepting applications for new cadets between the hours of 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm. Training will begin October 7th, 2020. Uniforms will be handed out at a later date in October.
504 Blatchford Field RCACS
11410 Kingsway Avenue Northwest
Edmonton, AB T5G 0X4